All the gluten-free recipes you could possibly want!
These last few weeks have been so tiring! I’ve been doing some work experience in a law firm to finish off my qualifications and I have not had much time to spend baking or blogging. One of my good GF friends had a birthday a few weeks ago, so I could hardly resist baking her some cupcake treats!
PS: Tumblr has gone and done something so that I can no longer re-size the photos so I apologise for the freakishly large pictures =)
I have been meaning to find a good gluten free chocolate cupcake recipe for a while for my friends/family and I managed to find a really simple and delicious recipe here.
- 1 2/3 cups gluten free self raising flour – I used Orgran (which is available from Woolies!!)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 100g melted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Pour into cake pan, I used a round one sprayed with cooking oil spray
- Cook for 18-20 minutes at 180-200oC
- Remove from tray and allow to cool before Icing